FREE Assistance* with Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
If your business has been adversely affected by the COVID-19 crisis there is recently enacted legislation that may be available to you to help your business through these times. Please review our Blog Posts for an overview of the various provisions.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is expected to be one of the most helpful programs for small businesses due to the loan forgiveness component of the program. This program like many of the others is primarily geared toward keeping Americans employed and small businesses surviving during this unprecedented time.
If you meet the qualifications below AND have been adversely affected by the crisis, you should consider this program. We ask that if your business is one that is not affected by the crisis or even thriving during this time (there are some), that you would allow these funds to be allocated to the businesses and fellow Americans that really need it.
Step 1 – Determine Eligibility
Step 2 – Complete the short questionnaire below – sign up for a 15 min consultation.
Step 3 – Collaborate with Atteign to Apply
You are eligible if:
- A small business with fewer than 500 employees.
- A small business that otherwise meets the SBA size standard.
- A 501(c)(3) with fewer than 500 employees.
- An individual who operates as a sole proprietor.
- An individual who operates as an independent contractor.
- A self-employed individual who regularly carries on any trade or business.
- A Tribal business concern that meets the SBA size standard.
- A 501(c)(19) veteran’s organization that meets the SBA size standard.
The following special rules could also make you eligible:
- If you are in the accommodation and food services sector (NAICS 72), the 500 employee rule is applied on a per physical location basis.
- If you are operating as a franchise or receive financial assistance from an approved small business investment company, the normal affiliation rules do not apply.
REMEMBER: The 500 employee threshold includes all employees: full-time, part-time and any other status.
Here’s the thing:
We’re also a small business
We understand the day-to-day realities of a growing company. We are committed to your success and can give you the tools to thrive. Whether that’s cloud-based services, automation of processes, or online access to your books, it’s time to see how a professional can re-energize your business.